Introduction To Erotic Massage
An intimate massage is a great way to come down from a stressful day and get prepared for a relaxing evening. If you have never done one before, here are some pointers to get you started.
- Shower first. Have both partners shower before the massage so both partners will be kissably clean
- Light candles. Let candles set the mood for romance as you scatter them throughout the room.
- Massage oil. My favorite full-body massage oil is the Kama Sutra. The scent is light, it is kissable, and it does not dry sticky. Another option is the Massage a Trois. You can choose to lightly warm these oils or keep them at room temperature.
- Music. Set the mood with music. Better Sex has a great CD set ready for you, or you can use your own.
- Lighting. Leave just enough lighting that you can see what you are touching, but let the candles be the primary source of light.
- Getting started. Start with your partner lying on his (or her) stomach. Massage their neck, shoulders, arms, and downward to the back, legs, and feet. Feel the muscles relax as you move downward and listen to their moans to know whether you are hitting the right spots.
- The turnover. When you start massaging the front, start from the feet again and work your way up. Avoid contact with the genitals because that may bring the massage to a screeching halt. Once you make your way to the face, take time kissing and arousing before you move on to the genitals.
- The final straw. After you have taken your time with the massage and the intimate kisses, your partner should be moving from relaxed to aroused. This is when you get hands-on with a genital massage.
If you follow these steps, you are sure to find an erotic massage to be a great form of intimacy. Take your time and enjoy it!
Next week in time for Valentine’s Day:- Ready for more advanced massage?
For more sexy talk and tips click and listen to the FREE The Better Sex® Erotic Talk Webinar Series.
These articles are from BetterSex.com