Sex! One word can cause so many emotions with people. There are those who will immediately be embarrassed and no way no how will they talk about it. Then there are those who have no problem talking about sex in front of anyone.
Lets talk about facts. If you’re married, we know you’re having sex and if you’re not, well then… you better get to it.
All relationships go through ruts, you’re both extremely busy with the hustle and bustle of life. The kids have you running ragged, the laundry is piled high, you still haven’t balanced the checkbook (do people still do that?), and life’s many other obstacles get in the way of one on one time with your spouse.
Put life aside and make time for the two of you to get your groove on. Quickies don’t count, it’s like eating a snack bar to hold you over for dinner. We all do it once in a while but if you did that all the time, you would starve.
Boredom. Do you have the same routine? Do you put on lingerie on his birthday and on your anniversary? If you’re among the majority of people who read 50 Shades of Gray, you know there’s many, ummm….. toys and activities that can be added to your sex life.
Here’s some tips to try:
1. Lighting – change the lighting. Do you always have the lights off or dimmed. Keep them bright and look at each other.
2. Pretend – Role Play isn’t always straight off the freak board. Meet somewhere but take separate cars and meet for the first time. Woo each other and flirt.
3. Oils and creams – Grab sensual oils and give a massage to your loved one
4. Shopping – Go shop at a sex store, shop together and plan your night.
5. Talk- Talk to each other, and I’m not talking about asking, “How was your day?” Talk dirty or least try.
6. Control – Take control, tell him everything to do step by step.
7. Surprise – Pop in the shower when he’s in there
8. Impulse – Don’t wait until you get into the bedroom to start to have foreplay
9. Dress – When you put on your lingerie, don’t forget heels
10. Enter our giveaway and Spice Up Your Sex Life Tips- Win a “Her Pleasure Kit”
Wait there’s more! The Sinclair Institute is offering a complimentary webinar series, The Better Sex 6 Step Program to Ignite Your Sex Life. Tonight’s topic (Wednesday 10/24)- “Sex Talk”—all about communicating with your partner about how you like to be touched and what your desires are. In tonight’s webinar you get to connect with a certified sex therapist and have your questions answered all FOR FREE!. “Sex Talk” tips and our giveaway could mean a HOT night is your dream come true.
Do you have a giveaway on your site? Link up with US!!