Lashes, lashes, lashes! I don’t know about you but I love lashes. I’m addicted to fake lashes and would love to have my own. Putting fake lashes on can be very time consuming, which is bad for someone like me who is always running late. They sometimes are a pain to put on correctly and can feel uncomfortable after a short time.
Elizabeth Arden has introduced a new product, Prevage Clinical Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum. This luxury product:
• Reveals visibly longer, fuller, more beautiful looking lashes in as little as 2 weeks of daily use
• Helps minimize breakage and helps lashes recover from environmental, chemical and physical damage.
• Prostoglandin free. Won’t darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
• Ophthalmologist safety tested; clinically and dermatologist tested.
• Fragrance, colorant and paraben free.
• Proven to work on upper lashes, lower lashes and improve the look of sparse or thinning brows.
• Exclusive triple peptide complex, supports lash’s natural renewal cycle so they look lush, healthy and revitalized.
This amazing product will be on sale in October 2012 and can be purchased for $98. Purchase it here
We want you to be able to try this product and have long, thick beautiful lashes, so Giving one away- valued at $98
Entering is easy, just follow the instructions on Rafflecopter below!
Do you have a giveaway on your site? Link up with US!!
We will be having a giveaway every week with #WinWednesday and we’d love for you to link up!
****To link up your #WinWednesday linky, simply add the direct url link to your giveaway.****
Don’t have a giveaway? Come back each week and simply click on all the links below for easy access to many great giveaways! Have questions? Email info@TheBloggerConnection.com
Winner will be chosen by random.org on Tues October 2, 2012 at 11:59pm and will be posted on this post. Winner will be notified via email and will have 72 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen. Giveaway is open to US only. This giveaway is sponsored by SheSpeaks.com. All opinions are our own.