We all want beautiful hair.
Ed’s Heat, Flatirons, and Blow-Dryer Tips:
To get a great style from your flatiron, run the flatiron smoothly and lightly on hair. Remember to take your time.
If you use a round brush to dry your hair, run your hair slowly and smoothly through the brush while using medium heat. Before use of a hairdryer, use a little bit of Moroccan Oil. For volume, use volume tonic.
Use a good heat protectant on hair as well.
- Moroccan Oil brand shampoo, conditioner, and oil
- L’Oreal Mythic Oil
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum
- Catwalk Blow Out Balm by TIGI
- Catwalk Sleek Mystique Haute Iron Spray
Ed’s Conditioning Tips
Week One: Shampoo and apply conditioner. Place a moist towel in your microwave for 50 seconds. Place a plastic cap over your hair and wrap the towel around your head. Leave on for 20 minutes.
Week Two: Apply hot oil to your hair, concentrating on your ends. Leave on for 20 minutes. Repeat the towel treatment described above.
Repeat these steps every other week until your next service.
Most Important Makeup Tips:
1. Nourish your skin with a good moisturizer with a SPF.
2. For that sun kissed look use a bronzer. Do not tan the face.
3. If you’re spending more then $10 on a mascara you’re spending way to much. There is a formula for everyone at your local drugstore.
4. Fill in eyebrows. Eyebrows frame your face, making your eyes that much more amazing. This is feature that is neglected by so many.
5. Finally, the most important detail: Less is more 🙂
Do you have your own tips? Please tell us!