Caramel! One word will make your mouth water. I now have the perfect match for your Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks! This is also a great holiday dessert. Impress your guests.
Homemade Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 T. Caramel Flavored Syrup (such as Torani)
- 2 pkg. Cream Cheese softened (8 0z. each)
- 25 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and caramel syrup with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Pour into Graham pie crust.
- Heat half n half in a heavy saucepan on low heat and melt caramels stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Once fully melted pour slowly over cheesecake mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate until completely cool.
What’s your favorite dessert?
More Foodie Friday:
Foodie Friday: If You Know A Great Cook or Have A Good Food Video Enter Now
Foodie Friday: Can You Tell When A Dish Is Prepared By A Woman Chef? (VIDEO)
Foodie Friday: Fluffy, Puffy and Sweet- The Homemade Marshmallow (VIDEO)